Created On: 05/09/2017
Compensation: Hourly & Competitive
Location: Equinox Union Street San Francisco
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Q are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 130 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high-performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for quality Pilates Instructors who embrace the method of Pilates as Joseph Pilates intended it to be. We are looking for Pilates Instructors to join the Equinox team at our state of the art facility on Union Street!
- Must be certified on all Pilates apparatus, as our studios are fully equipped, and have completed a Pilates training with a minimum of 300 hours
- Experience teaching in a gym/studio environment where you have or have had to build your own business
- Must be willing to build and retain a business
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills
- Must be willing to work at least 3 shifts per week
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
As a member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits package - Full medical/dental insurance after 2 months
- 401K plan
- Complimentary club membership
- Discounts on services, products and much more
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
“Equinox will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (San Francisco Police Code, Article 49, Sections 4901-4920).”